Broadcast from jabar via PBM Server

I am looking for a game of Go against someone with a skill level similar to mine.

That said, I'm not very good.  I've played only against igowin.exe on a 9x9 board, and I can beat
it about half the time as long as I get the first move.  It rates me at about 9 kyu; I doubt I'm
anywhere near that good in reality though.  Probably more like 20.

I'm accepting the first challenge on a 19x19 board.

user: jabar