Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

i'm wondering if some of the players in dshort's scramble tournament are disappointed that only 15x15 boards are being used.

If anybody would like to play in a tournament where larger boards would be utilised, just drop bengal a message; and if enough players show an interest, we'll create a "Y" division.

Despite the hate mail i received in response to my previous broadcast, some have opted to play me in a few games of the backgammon family.

Somebody even asked me to play Plakoto, and since they asked instead of challenging me outright, i was receptive to the idea.

Finally, if you are chat-oriented (the comments are more important than the game), feel free to query bengal.

But if you prefer silent games, there are hundreds of other players.