Wizard is up and running for testing

For those of you who like card games, we have a new one in the
Blackout (aka Oh Hell!) family up and running for testing.

The rule files still need a little work, but it's basically
"Oh, Hell!" with the addition of 4 wizards, and 4 jesters to
the deck.  Wizards and jesters can be played at any time
(you need not follow suit).  The first wizard played on a
trick takes it (even defeating the Ace of trump).  And jesters
will almost always lose (unless all cards played are jesters).

Right now the game only supports 4 players (I'm going to fix that
eventually... it should be 3-6 players).

If you'd like to help test it, please get 4 players together
(count me in, please!) and issue the challenge.

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>