Re: To the chess players

Wonderful idea Kevin to provide the utility.
However...

You can also download ChessBase Light from www.chessbase.com.
It's free and it allows you to track the entire game (and do
analysis- i.e. move the pieces around and look at different lines).

The downside is that it isn't the easiest to figure out how to
use, so read the limited help files carefully.

Ray