Virus Notification

There appears to be a virus making the rounds that is sending mail to
some users that appears to be coming from pbmserv.  However it's NOT.
In one case, the mail was from pbmserv@btinternet.com (not pbmserv@gamerz.net)

But be assured, the viruses are NOT being sent by pbmserv.

I highly recommend you use some sort of virus scanning software.
I highly recommend you turn off any automatic download/execution of
attachments in whatever you are using as a mail reader (thanks Outlook...)

Let's be careful out there...

    Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>