Re: Question

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 10:26:26AM -0400, Karl von Laudermann wrote:
> On Saturday, October 19, 2002, at 06:56  AM, Neotropical Bats wrote:
>
> > I have games that just stop... then weeks later I get a NAG that
> > nothing has happened.
> >
> > How can I check on outstanding games?
>
> To show all games in which you are participating, send the server the
> following command:
>
> all show userid active
>
> To show just the games where it's your turn to move, send:
>
> all show userid next
>
> Of course, replace "userid" with your user ID in both cases.

Also, to deal with those games that involve player specific (hidden)
information, there is also the "showas" command

    all showas USERID PASSWORD USERID active

    all showas USERID PASSWORD USERID next

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>