[PBMserv] schep seeks Zertz, Zertz+11, Terrace

It's been a while since I've done anything on the server, but I think I'd
like to get back at it.  Please challenge me (userid schep) in:

Zertz+11 (or classic Zertz, as you prefer) -- I'm fairly good but not
extremely experienced in this one.  Will accept as many challenges as I
reasonably can, one game or pair of games per player at a time.

Terrace or Terrace6x6 -- I saw this game once long ago but haven't played
it.  Since  I'm a beginner, I've set a limit for a couple games of this at
a time, for now.

schep