Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I am now taking entries for a new Doublechess tournament
which I will run on the PBM server. (message to mdlopezlvn,
ragnar, asdf, balu, karakusk and nantonas: You do not need to
respond to this message. I am organizing the new preliminary
round section to which you will all be automatically seeded
into its second round, except for the winner of our current
finals round which will be seeded into the new tournament's
third round.)

This will be a single round robin event, number of games in
the first round depend on the number of entries received.
A certain percentage of players will advance to further rounds.
A complete breakdown of playing assignments and tournament
structure will be sent out when we are ready to begin.
If you are interested in playing, please email me your
PBM userid at DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com
and be sure to mention this new event to all of your
chess variants opponents on the server.