Broadcast from chinawolf via PBM Server

Hi
    I`m sorry if this email bothered you.
    This mail is about our renjupost server
for renju playing.
    This system can auto identify forbidden move
and auto judge win.There have been hundreds of chinese
renju players playing renju here.
    Now we think we need more international intercourse
of renju ,many chinese renju players hope they can gain
more converse from foreign friends.our url is:
www.renjupost.com/rps
    So it will be our honor if you enjoy playing renju
at our system,we blieve you will enjoy here.

   Thank you!

renjupost