Broadcast from lhh61 via PBM Server

I need help with the message command.

I first tried it first  with the following subject line format:
        message myuserid mypassword to otheruserid
and received the following error message:
        Message forwarded by PBM Server:
        to Failed. No such userid
        otheruserid OK

Then I tried it with the following subject line format:
        message myuserid mypassword tootheruserid
        (no space between the "to" and the recipient userid)
and received the following error message:
        Message forwarded by PBM Server:
        tootheruserid Failed. No such userid

I know that the otheruserid is correct because I just finished playing a game with him.  Idon't know what I am doing wrong and what to try next.

Thanks for any help,
lhh61
Les Hazlett

--------------------------------------------- Introducing NetZero Long Distance 1st month Free! Sign up today at: www.netzerolongdistance.com