Looking for old finished GrandChess games

Hello there,

This is for people who have been here a while and who
are pack-rats with their old mail spool files.

I am looking for the moves done in old GrandChess
games.  I have all of the games in the archive over at
http://northumbria.tripod.com/pbemarchive.html; what I
am looking for is GrandChess games played here which
predate the archive (which was started in Feburary of
2000).

I am thinking about making an online GrandChess
strategy guide; this kind of information needs a large
as possible archive of played games to be effective.

- Sam