Zertz+11 Tournament

There will be a Zertz+11 (i.e., 48 ring) Zertz
tournament on Richard's PBEM server starting Friday
January 8, 2003.  All entries must be in by January 6
to give me time to make the pairings.

The format will be round-robin.  There are currently 7
people who have expressed interest.  If I get
significantly more people, I will break into pools and
have two rounds.  I will announce the final pairings
and format sometime between January 6 and the January
8.

Players are requested to make moves within five days
(maximum, although faster would be better) including
forced moves (i.e., whose turn it is should shift
within five days).

More details as the date approaches.

Cheers and hoping everyone is having a good holiday
season,

Lyman Hurd