Zertz+11 tournament on Richard's PBEM server

First to clarify dates.  It should read:

Last date to enter: Wednesday, January 8, 2003
Tournament begins:  Friday, January 10, 2003

I wanted to give people on vacation a chance to
respond.

Michael Reitz has made some useful suggestions
(particularly as they entail less wear and tear on the
tournament director).

There will be a 30 day/player total limit on play time
(it was pointed out that this number is kept track of
by the server and therefore easy to track), rather
than a per move limit.

With the number of respondents, there will certainly
need to be (at least) two rounds.

If feasible, we will try to schedule it so that
everybody plays everybody else once as PLayer 1 and
once as Player 2 to avoid asymmetry.

More details to follow.  Please feel free to email
suggestions.

Cheers,

Lyman

PS I will message everyone via the server who has
indicated that they want to partiucipate.  You only
need respond again if you change your mind :-).