Zertz+11 Tournament First Round

I have submitted the following groupings to Richard.
Everyone will play everyone else in their group once
from each side of the board.

I know this is a lot of Zertz :-) and so if a
significant number of people are finding the 30 day
limit unfeasible I will entertain please for an
extension (if I do so it will apply to everone).

I will base the composition of round 2 on how skewed
the results are from round 1.  I hope to be able to
have a single final round but if there are too many
ties that may be impossible.

In the meantime, enjoy!

Lyman

Group 1: