Re: Plakoto & Moultezim Tournament

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Miguel Villaverde wrote:

> Speaking of tournaments... what happened to the Plakoto and Moultezim
> tourney? I finished my games quite a long time ago, but I haven't received
> any word yet about the next stage.

 Hello Sirrus and all participants,
   There are still a few undecided pools in the first round so I cannot start
 the second round yet.  In fact, there is a bizzarre occurance in one of the
 pools where one game needs to finish and depending on the outcome of that
 game, it may occur that 6 out of the 7 players in that pool may advance to
 the next round!  :-)    I will announce the second round as soon as I am
 able.  I hope you all are enjoying the tournaments.

 Douglas Zander
 Plakoto and Moultezim Tournaments Director