Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I am looking to start up an Amoeba tournament. The structure of
this tournament is going to be very simple. I am looking to create
a single-round-robin 7-man section, where each player will play
one game against each of the other six players in their section.
A total of six games will be played, three with the white pieces
and three with the black pieces. Players will be ranked according
to their current Amoeba ratings at the start of the tournament,
where the highest rated players get white against the other high
ranked players in the section and black against the lower ranked
players. Unrated players will be seeded after rated players.
The standard 9 by 8 boards will be used, and the only special
option which will be enforced is the "-promote" option, where pawns
only promote in the last rank of the board.

Since I myself intend to play in this section, there are only
six other spots currently open. If you wish to play in this event
please email me at DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com with your PBM userid.
Hurry, first come, first serve.

Also please note that a total time of 180 days per player
per game will be enforced.