hello!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this game server .. and I must say, I'm pretty impressed by
the idea of an email game server. I especially like the selection of
games that are offered! I don't know half of them, but have found some
pretty rare ones.

Anyway, I suppose I'd like to start playing.. I'd be interested in :
   Nine Men's Morris
   Scramble
   Hexxagon
   Hearts.

I'd say I'm an average strength player in all of those games.

If anyone would like to challenge me, my username is: sharky6000

Thanks guys!
Marc

--
"TV, what do I need? Tell me who to believe! What's the use of autonomy when a button does it all?"
-- Incubus