Trax Problem

With the Trax tournament coming up, here is a Trax
puzzle for those with too much time on their hands
:-).

I happen to own two sets of Trax pieces (i.e., 128
tiles), although I will admit no face-to-face game I
have had yet has exceeded 64 tiles.  That being stated
as background, the puzzle is:

What is the fewest number of legal moves a Trax game
can contain which yields a board with > 64 tiles?

For those unfamiliar with the rules of Trax, each play
may lead to forced plays and therefore every turn adds
>= 1 tile to the layout (tiles are never removed).

Email candidates directly to me (preferably in a form
that can be imported dirctely into the Trax 5.0
client!).  I'll announce the best solution I receive
(say, in two weeks).

Cheers,

Lyman