Unlur tournament update

Players who are confirmed so far for the Unlur tournament:

lyman
apostolis
chaz
mmammel
rrognlie
two more (Scott and Salvador) who left out their userIDs :)

Two others have inquired but not committed to entry.  I will only play if it is
necessary to even out sections.

If you want to be added to this list please message me (overby).

I have also heard from Jorge Gómez Arrausi, the inventor of Unlur, who plays
here as jarrausi.  He has made a suggestion which I turn over to the players for
consideration. Señor Gómez wrote, in part:

-----
What you probably don't know is that nowadays we are
taking part in the first internet unlur tournament in
www.ludoteka.com. Somebody also suggested a tournament
by e-mail, and I think that it is a good idea, but I
personally consider that it would be better if the
e-mail tournament is held after the on-line tournament
finishes. What do you think?
-----

Your comments are invited.

Glenn Overby (overby)