Evolution Users

Hi,

Are there any Evolution users out there?

Before switching to Evolution I used MH-E in Emacs and had a nifty
little function written written in elisp and available when writing a
reply to an email.  It prompted me for a move and adjusted the Subject:
line appropriately.  made it very easy to send moves in.

Now, with Evolution, I'm back to manually writing my Subject: headers
and it is annoying enough I want to fix it.  Before writing something I
thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has developed something.

--[Lance]

--
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/