Pente tournament results and signups

First, congratulations to Gary Barnes who has won his second consecutive PBEM Pente tournament.  The final result was very close, Gary had the same record as Istvan Virag, but won on tie-breaker points (Berger Coefficient).

Final Results Pente 2001:
1. garyb    11-3 BC 65
2. virag    11-3 BC 62
3. nosovs    9-5
4. sjustice  8-6
4. mmammel   8-6
6. god       6-8
7. arneblom  3-11
8. student   0-14

Next, in the 2002 tournament, advancing to the second round are:
vbarykin, dmitriking, codypup, brf, kurupt, wbekking , pedro,
(and arneblom from final round 2001).

The games for the 2001 final round and 2002 first round are available for download at my site:
http://users.erols.com/msmammel/tourn.html

Call for players for the 2003 PBEM Open Pente tournament:
The first round of the 2003 will start in about a month.  If you would like to join, just message me (mmammel).

Thanks to all players!
-Mark