Multiplayer requests

I am fond of Wizard and Perudo, which are both
multiplayer games.  To put together a game is often
difficult because you have to find at least 3 people
to play, instead of just one.

This has been said before, but it seems much more
important for multiplayer games.

Please use the limit and seek commands for games.
That way, when someone looks at standings for a game,
they can see how many games you are willing to take,
and how many you are looking for.

This will make putting together multiplayer games so
much easier.

And, by the way, you can almost always include me in
Wizard and Perudo.

Eric
swift