Chess, NMM

Executive Summary:
Challenge kthorn to NMM, chess, twixt

Long winded version:

Chess and Nine Men's Morris.  Two of my favorites.  After rejecting NMM
challenges for a long time I am now looking to play a few games.  I could
also use some chess challenges.

So, challenge userID kthorn in either chess or NMM or both.  I'd like to
get established in both of these games.  Nine Men's Morris is a great game
that's not too hard to learn.  If you've never played before, give it a whirl!

And speaking of giving things a whirl, I'd like to give TwixT a try.  I've
read and understand the rules, but have never played before.

Also, with so many games available here on Richard's Play-By-eMail Server,
it can sometimes be hard to find opps for your favorite obscure game.  I'm
always open to trying out something new, so anyone can feel free to
challenge me to anything that they are having a hard time finding an
opponent for.

Take care all.
Kevin