PBEM Unlur Tournament

The list of entrants for the PBEM Unlur tournament is now at 11 or 12.
apostolis is the only original entrant who has not yet confirmed, and
I think he's on vacation.

The 11 who have replied in the last couple of days are bernhard, camb,
chaz, eskimal, jarrausi, lyman, mmammel, pedro, rrognlie, scotty,
stcharles.  My own decision to play or not will be based on total entry and
the best interests of the event.

I'm still accepting entries, and targeting a start date around May 1.

With a time limit of 60 days (per player) for all moves, what do you think
is a fair vacation provision?  I'm open to suggestions.

Glenn Overby
(overby)