Re: test one two

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 02:56:49PM -0400, Benjamin Good wrote:
> anybody know anything about the current state of the server?  i am not
> getting any responses.

There was a power glitch today.  And apparently my UPS isn't working
properly.  And once power was restored, the server was *STILL* unhappy.
So it had to wait for me to get home from work <sigh>

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Oracle Prophet / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>