I would like to challenge anyone individual who sends thirteen separate
challenges into my mailbox to a game of Syncope.  Here is how the game works:

How to play Syncope:

1.  Player #1, after typing the spamload of email challenges (instead of
typing one email with multiple challenges) and before clicking the "send
button", holds breathe until Player #1 (the spammer) is at the point of
feeling very woozy and seeing the roomy spin very fast.

2.  A sure sign Player #1 is about to win the game of Syncope is when Player
#1 has lost the manual dexterity to run the mouse into any spamming frenzy.

3.  Then and only then should Player #1 release the automatic breathing
control back to the body.  Winning Syncope is like hitting the "Reset" on
your computer.  Reset is used to hopefully start the stupid computer (and
Player #1) back into logical thinking.

Caveat:  Please check with a doctor before spamming or playing Syncope.
Protective gear should be worn playing this highly earth shattering game
since Syncope may cause Player #1 to fall off their chair and hurt the floor
or their computer.

Terry