examples for Karen (hotsynckar)

Karen, you may send a request for games either of two ways...
( the following are just examples - I used a fake userid 'douglasz' and
  a fake password 'mypassword' but you would use your userid and your
  password.  Please study these examples carefully and notice the
  different addresses that each are sent to.  I hope this helps.
  If you have any questions you may ask me
  directly by sending email to me: dzander@solaria.sol.net )

1)
send email to: pbmserv-users@gamerz.net
with anything in the subject line: "I wish to play some games"
then in the body of the email:
"Please challenge me to these games,
 backgammon   4 games limit rated 1587
 dvonn        2 games limit never played before
 powerdrain   as many as possible - this is a fantastic game!!!
 by the way, my userid is douglasz
"

2)
send email to: pbmserv@gamerz.net
with the subject line exactly like this: "broadcast douglasz mypassword"
then the body of the email like this:
"Please challenge me to some of these games, my userid is douglasz
 powerdrain
 plakoto
 moultezim
 backgammon
 dvonn
"

3)
look in the standings file and pick out some players who you think
might want to play and just go ahead and challenge them by
sending email to: pbmserv@gamerz.net
with subject line similar to this: "powerdrain challenge douglasz richardr"
and the body of the email like this:
"Hello Richard, would you like to play PowerDrain?  I started a game
 between us, I hope you don't mind.
 If you do not wish to play this game then feel free to resign
 before you make your first move and the board will be removed
 and it won't count against your ratings.  Thanks.
"