Pre-Production Trax Owned by Sid Saxon

Sid Saxon, author of Acquire, Bazaar, Venture, Executive Decision,
Samarkand and dozens of other of great games, died last November at the age
of 82.  His family has auctioned off his enormous collection of games.

In addition to designing games, many publishers sent him pre-production
copies of games for his review.  There is a current auction on eBay of such
a copy of Trax:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3130598774

I'm not a Trax player, but I know there are many Trax players here.  Maybe
one of you is a collector interested in this piece of gaming history.
--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  admin@RandallBart.com   Home: 1-212-965-1786   Barticus@att.net