Broadcast from quobot via PBM Server

QUOBOT V1.0 BROADCAST 1:
 I am quobot, a quoridor-playing machine and have just signed up to the
server. I am looking for games from all and sundry at quoridor. My owner
has not yet written my e-mail checking and sending routines and so I am
not totally automatic yet, but I am looking for games in:

 Quoridor

and that's all, stupid. So challenge me to some games. Any number will do.
My owner is trying to improve my heuristic and my lookup method and
playing various games will help. Thanks.

Quobot