[pbmserv] Broadcast from christian via PBM Server

Hello Backgammon Tournament Players !

Just a few more days and the '7 Point Match Backgammon Tournament' will be under way!

There's still room for more players to signup before July 1st

35 players have signed up so far - http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/7/7signed.htm

..and I now ask those, who have signed up, to check that their name is on the list - and that those on the list please react, if they've been wrongfully signed  ;)

ableseaman
absinthe
alper
andidi
bernhard
camb
christian
csg
d.thompson
di
drp
elloco
frankb33
frans
frolind
gjug
gordon
greuel
guzzle
hardy
hassan
jens_ulrik
jeroen
jimmay
jimreed
jklewis
kaleigh
lard
marconte
mom
rrognlie
sarahl
sharkey
steved
sydsad
--

Like so many others I'll be on vacation during July, but I'll check-in to keep the tournament rolling.

Have a great summer
Good luck!

Greetings
christian  :)

:: :: 7 Point Match Backgammon Tournament
:: ::  http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/7/7misc.htm
:: ::