[pbmserv] jade games wanted

Please challenge me in Jade:

jade challenge [yourID] markthomps
jade challenge markthomps [yourID]

The "Cross" player has a first-move advantage, so I'd be glad to play paired games, but I'll also play a single game on either side
if you prefer.

Probably someone should implement the rule change that camb has suggested, that Parallel moves first and plays two stones on his/her
first move. Maybe that could become the new "jade" on the server, and the current version of jade could become "jade-alpha" or
something like that. If you'd like to implement this rule change "by mutual consent" that's okay with me -- tell me what move you'd
like to make as the first of Parallel's two moves and challenge me to a game in which I play Cross, and I'll move as you direct. Or
if you want to play Cross yourself in this manner, I'll take d4 as the first of Parallel's two stones.

Mark Thompson
markthomps