[pbmserv] Clickable graphics are here!

Dear all

Please have a look at http://www.math.lsu.edu/~wamelen/gamerz.html

The following games now have clickable graphics:

Go, LoA, Epaminondas, Amazons, Renju, TwixT, Phutball, Othello, ChuShogi,
Breakthrough and Hex.

This means you can click on the board to enter your move, you can play
out some variations (by clicking), and you can click through the
history of any current game.

The folowing games have only graphics (and maybe a clickable history):

Akron, Gomoku, Gonnect, Havannah, Jade, Oddthello, Onyx, Pente,
Reversi, ROthello, Spangles, Tanbo, Unlur, Y, Zertz and Zertz+11

In case you don't see your favourite game, and would like to see it, (or you
just like programming) you can do one of the following:

1) Ask that I do it for you.
2) Provide me with graphic files and ask me to do it.
2) Program it yourself and I'll host it for you (if the game is not too
   popular (read Backgammon)), you can get example source of other games
   from me. You'll need to learn PHP, but www.php.net makes that very easy
   (and cheap!).
3) Start your own graphics server. You can get the source for this one from
   me.

In case something doesn't work please let me know.

Sincerely,
fritzd

e-mail: wamelen@math.lsu.edu