[pbmserv] Hurricane Isabel and Gamerz

For those of you who don't know...

Gamerz.net is located in my basement here in VA (just outside Washington DC)

And there's this little drizzle storm heading this way called
Hurricane Isabel

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT13/refresh/AL1303W+GIF/172058W.gif

If you look at the map, we are just about 50 miles east of the path
that the eye of the hurricane is projected to take.   Which means we're
gonna get soaked... and it's gonna get a bit "breezy" out (sustained winds
of 50-70mph (80-120kph).

*IF* pbmserv seems to drop off the face of the planet tomorrow evening...
that's why.  I don't expect any severe flooding here, but you never know.
And given our past history with power issues... I fully expect power
and/or the DSL might give out for a bit.

In the meantime, I'll take a snapshot of pbmserv to CD-R.

Richard (preparing for the worst... hoping for the best)

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Oracle Prophet / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>