[pbmserv] Jtwixt PBMserv archive

I have collected nearly all the Twixt games played on PBMserv since
that system crashed a couple years ago and the game numbers started
over. I merged them into a single file for Jtwixt. If you have Jtwixt
(which is free) and would like the file, send me a message (I am chmeee)
or email me at twixt@cstone.net

Jtwixt is available at http://canyon23.net/jgame/README_twixt.html

It's about 600 games, of very uneven quality. In a zip file, it's
about 27 Kb. The names of the players and other header information is
not provided. I also have a zipfile which contains 49 text files,
each of which has several games in PBMserv form, concatenated together.
The headers are included in that file, as well as text-graphics
representations of the final positions. That file is about 226 Kb.
You don't need Jtwixt to view it.

David