Re: [pbmserv] Who send the Werewolf message?

I am afraid that game 25 has started (I handled
publicity but flig actually started the game!).
However, these games tend to go quickly and so I
predict we'll have a new one starting in not too long
(possibly early next week).

The format to join a game is:

werewolf join number username password

We have been discussing the possibility of listing
open games somehow but I don't believe it has been
implemented (I'm just a playtester, I have done none
of the implementation personally, that would be
Richard Rognlie and Ted Rathkopf I believe).  However,
I will be sure to drop a note to the general mailing
list as soon as this game winds down (there is a core
of enthusiasts who have been testing the game since
its inception and we all learned that life can get
very chaotic when multiple games are started at once).
 The game is really still in a testing phase and so it
gets fine tuned continuously (getting better all the
time).

Cheers,

Lyman

--- "Cornelissen, Ronald HWC-R&D EXT"
<Ronald.Cornelissen.ext@heidelberg.com> wrote:
> Who send the Werewolf message, asking for players?
> I accidently deleted the message and want to know
> what challenge to issue...
>
> UserID: cornelis.

=====

AIDSWalk Atlanta is October 19, 2003.  To contribute or join my team please visit:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=26298&u=26298-7531270&e=18763850