[pbmserv] Perudo (aka liar's dice)

We've got Perudo.  I'd forgotten about it for a while.
 It's cool bluffing dice game.  I believe there's a
help file.  If there isn't, let me know.  I'll write
one.

If you want to start a game, check the perudo
standings and see who's got room under their limit or
is seeking.

If it's your first time playing, you won't show up on
the standings, so make sure you get a game going soon.

They don't take too long, and they're fun.

Always include swift in your perudo challenges.