[pbmserv] [pbm4dc@hotmail.com: new scramble tournament]

----- Forwarded message from Doublechess Afficianado <pbm4dc@hotmail.com> -----

ATTENTION ALL SCRAMBLE PLAYERS! I am dshort and I am announcing that
I am going to be running a new scramble tournament whose structure
is different from the current ongoing single elimination event. This
tournament will be open to the first 32 players who sign up and during
the first two rounds all games will be 4-player games.

Once I have received 32 entries I will rank the players 1 to 32 according
to their up to the minute scramble ratings, ranking established players
over provisionally rated players and ranking unrated players at the top
of the list.

In round one,

board one will feature players 1, 9, 17, and 25
board two will feature players 2, 10, 18, and 26
board three will feature players 3, 11, 19, and 27

and so on, to....

board eight will feature players 8, 16, 24, and 32

Round one winners will be reseeded 1 to 8

In round two,

board one will feature players 1, 3, 5, and 7
board two will feature players 2, 4, 6, and 8

round two winners will play one game for the championship

players who wish to enter the 4-player tournament should email me their
pbmserv userids at pbm4dc@hotmail.com

----- End forwarded message -----