[pbmserv] News from DShort

Congradulations to Nantonas for not only winning my recent Omegachess
tournament, but also congradulations are in order to him for winning my
Doublechess tournament too!

As both events have ended, I guess it means it's time to organize
tournaments in both games once again. I have had requests to go back
to stricter time controls, so this time I will be enforcing a "1 move
per 7 days" policy. You must complete one move every 7 days to avoid
being forfeited.

I will wait until I see how many entries I have before announcing the
exact formats that these tournaments will take. Most likely, it will be
a round-robin event with each player playing one game against the other
players in his section, with section winners and wild-cards advancing
to a finals section.

It is permissible to enter one or both of these events. If you would
like to play in my new Omegachess or Doublechess tournaments, please
send your pbm userid to me at pbm4dc@hotmail.com   be sure to specify
which tournament you wish to play in, or both

P.S. I STILL have openings in my 3-point backgammon, and 4-player board
scramble tournaments!  If I don't receive more entries soon I am going
to have to structure these events slightly differently than originally
intended. If you are already signed up for one of these events please
be sure to spread the word about my tournaments to all of your opponents
from that game.  And if you're not already signed up, feel free to sign
up by emailing your pbm userid to me at pbm4dc@hotmail.com