[pbmserv] [pbm4dc@hotmail.com: last call for entries]

The following players are already signed up for my 3 point backgammon
tournament:

christian, dshort, ableseaman, arth, hardy, pingel, pedro, hassan, jimmay,
greuel, saha, cliff, frolind, sydney, rrognlie, sarahL, gordon, frankb33,
jeroen, jklewis, sydsad, clearwater, frans, sharkey, absinthe, bernhard,
kaleigh, GJUG, steved, camb, marconte, dzander, jimreed, volta, fdean,
zappa_daj, hartwell, seamus, geminit, yerit, and karen53.

Each match will be to 3 points. The doubling cube will be used. I have
40 entries so far.  The limit is 48 players in the tournament. Single
elimination will reduce the field from 48 to 24 to 12 to 6 to 3. The
finalists will play two 3-point matches concurrently with the other
finalists. If one player wins both his matches, he is the winner. If
there is a 3 way tie, A beats B, B beats C, C beats A, then these players
will play two new matches against each other again. If there is still
a three way tie after the second set of finals matches, all 3 players
will be named co-champions.

so far I have 40 entries so I still have 8 spots still open

The following players are already signed up for my 4-player-boards
scramble tournament:

dshort, karen53, clearwater, markball, jadzia, cliff, sharkey, raia,
sydney, dhart, erik, csg, vivek, camb, luciano, dzander, kaleigh, sny,
estelle, king, and chrys.

The tournament is open to a total of 32 players. Each board will contain
4 players.  The field will be reduced from 32 to 8 to 2.  The final 2 play
one match for the championship

so far I have 21 entries so I have 11 spots still open

I am still soliciting entries for my new DOUBLECHESS and
OMEGACHESS tournaments.  Both events will probably be round robin
style tournaments, with section winners and a few wild-cards
advancing to a finals section. Exact format will be determined
based upon the number of entries received. Time controls
demand that players complete at least one move every 7 days.

To enter any of these tournaments, email your pbmserv userid to me at:
pbm4dc@hotmail.com Specify which tournaments you are interested in. It
is permissible to enter more than one tournament. Please also be sure
to spread the word about my new tournaments to all of your opponents of
that game.