[pbmserv] unlur tournament: preliminary line-up

Here's who I have so far (please email me if I made
any mistakes, you don't need to reconfirm if still
interested):

dashstofsk
fritzd
jarrausi
jseakle
karen53
lyman
scotty
stcharles
taral
zamunda

Any last minute changes?

My gut feeling (if the number stays constant) is to
have two pools round robin with one game per opponent
(as unlur is by design symmetrical).  That would be
four games per person in round 1.  I'll confirm after
allowing a comment period and publish all the rules
(i.e., advancement criteria) as soon as I know the
list is finalized.

I know that people will have varying amounts of time
over the next few weeks.  My default settings have
been 30 days/player total with no per move limit.  I
can be convinced to pad that in round 1 (45?) to allow
holiday time.

Send any comments to me "message lyman".

Thanks,

Lyman