Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast mantonow iyfdns

'Twas 08:08 AM -0500 on Sunday 12/7/2003 when MichailAntonow@aol.com wrote:
I am the inventor of Conhex, a new game on this server, and would like to hear your opinion.

Cameron has flooded us with new connection games, so that was easy to miss. Conhex is different. It's like TwixT, it's actually far more like TwixT than Visavis is (despite superficial appearances).

Requiring three holes to take a space seems a little brute force to me. I would make it a little more like TwixT by also allowing a space to be taken when you fill two non-adjacent holes.
--
RB |\ Randall Bart
aa |/ admin@RandallBart.com Home: 1-212-965-1786 Barticus@att.net