[pbmserv] Werewolf Call For Players

Werewolf game 40 is now accepting players.  The game will start Monday
morning, EST.

Anyone interested in playing may join the game with the command

werewolf join 40 <username> <password>

A couple of notes:

Werewolf is a very social game.  It generates fairly large volumes of
e-mail.  Don't join if you aren't ready to receive scores of messages
each day.

Werewolf is a fairly fast paced game.  If you aren't able to follow
the game and make your moves at least once, and possibly several times
a day, don't join.

Given the New Years holiday, some slowdown of the game will be
expected, and forgiven, next week.

A werewolf game typically lasts about a week.  We tend to start them
on Monday and finish them up on Thursday or Friday.

We welcome new players, and try not to kill them the first day.  :-)

--
Ted Rathkopf