[pbmserv] ORGANIZATION OF AMAZONS'S TOURNAMENT

After a first sounding with the players who can be interested to
participate in Amazons's tournament which I wish to organize, I think
that it is possible.

I foresee so the organization in the following way:
	 - Continuation of registrations until January 7, 2004
	 - Beginning of the Tournament on January 8 or 9, 2004
	 - Distribution of the players in group of four and according to
them
         current rating
	 - Every player will play two games (one with the Whites and one
with
         Blacks) against each of the other players of their group, then

         a total of six games
	 - Several Rounds will be organized in retaining the first or
the two
         first of every group. The number of rounds will depend on the
         number of group which will have been able to be constituted
         according to the number of registered on the Tournament.

This regulation is only temporary. If need be, I shall modify it and I
shall complete it before the beginning of the Tournament.

 To register you, if it is not yet made, I remind that it is enough to
 answer this message or to write to me at address: jeantot@wanadoo.fr
 In clarify me your pseudo and if possible , your address of email.

             rastone