[pbmserv] Project of XIANGQI's Tournament

 Hello,

I organize an Amazons's tournament but I intend, simultaneously , to
launch also a XIANGQI's tournament.

I shall define the regulation of the second Tournament according to the
number of registered.

If you are interested to participate in the one or in other one of these
Tournaments, answer to this message or send me an email at address:
jeantot@wanadoo.fr in clarifying your pseudo, your email address and the
type of Tournament.

       Answer as that :
              - my pseudo :  ...........
		  - the Tournament :  Xiangqi or/and Amazons
              - my email address :  ......................

             Regards

                rastone