Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from camb via PBM Server

WOW! I have actually been considering implementing a 3D connection game something like this for some time now. I didnt know the server could handle 3D games of any sort... Could someone point me to information on implementing new games? My idea is going to be rather difficult to implement onto a real board, but I think that I could code it pretty easily.

pbmserv wrote:

Introducing a new game Druid (help file appended below).