[pbmserv] experimental backgammon game conversion

I developed this for my own use but perhaps thought it of general interest
and so did a little expansion.  It is still ALPHA and needs testing beyond
what I am able to do here.

It's a script to convert completed backgammon games to Snowie text format
for importing into GNU or Snowie.  (I imagine someone might have already
done this but I haven't seen it.)

Anyhow, you take the e-mail that you get when the game is completed (the
"Backgammon Board" one), which contains the whole game.  Do "forward" from
your mailer.  Fill in pbmserv@gamerz.net as usual for the "To" part.
Erase or clear out the "Subject" part and substitute:

message youruserid yourpassword chipschap

and then send it.  It will NOT work if your e-mailer makes forwarded
messages into attachments, or adds marks such as ">" in front of each
line, or does anything except forward as unaltered plain text.

Then in a few minutes or so you should get back a message from the pbmserv
with the converted game in the body of the message.  It's up to you how
you want to save this message body into a file to import into GNU or
Snowie.

Again consider this ALPHA for the moment.  I could only test against a
limited number of games and with a limited set of mailers.  I also only
tested against GNU because Snowie is not in my financial league.  I am
putting this forth at this time to solict bug reports; I'm sure there are
enough bugs to go around.

I am a lower-level player and am trying to improve by doing analysis on my
completed games, hence my own need for this scripting.  Perhaps someone
else will find it useful after the bugs are out.