Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from pergioco via PBM Server

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 01:46:17PM -0500, pbmserv wrote:
> Is this a draw?????
>

> Summary of Ataxx Board 430
>
> dave has proposed a draw.
> The following players still need to accept or reject this:
> 	pergioco
>
> It is dave's turn.
>
>    Ohs (o)      Eks (x)
>    dave         pergioco
>   71 A5-A7     72 G7
>   73 A7-A5     74 --
>

>       A B C D E F G
>
>    1  x x x x x o o  1
>    2  x x x x x o x  2
>    3  o o x x x x x  3   Ohs (o) dave      18
>    4  o o o x x x x  4
>    5  O o o o x x x  5   Eks (x) pergioco  29
>    6  . o o o x x x  6
>    7  . o o o x x x  7
>
>       A B C D E F G

Not by a long stretch.  Ohs has valid moves available, either
fill in the remaining 2 spaces (to finish the game.   Eks would win
29-20).

Ohs also has the option of "jumping" into one of the vacant spaces.
(A4,B4,C4 can jump to A6)
(C5,C6,C7 can jump to either A6 or A7)

In all of those cases, it would then force Eks to be able to move
(and probably eventually win).

Ohs has lost by my reckoning.  Eks needn't accept the draw.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | Work like you don't need the money    www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie