Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from kiwibill via PBM Server

'Twas 01:53 AM -0400 on Tuesday 4/27/2004 when pbmserv wrote:
Hi all; in the list of games, I see no mention of anything like

losing chess = misere chess = negative chess = first-off chess

where the king is an ordinary piece and the object is to get all your
pieces captured first, captures being compulsory.

Is this game supported by the server?

I think there is a game called ReverseChess but it was never finished and released. I think the problem is implementing the compulsory moves.

When I was young we called it Suicide Chess.