[pbmserv] Yinsh PBEM Tournament First Call

I believe we need a Yinsh tournament on Richard's PBEM
Server (www.gamerz.net).  This is a first call to
gauge interest and gather suggestions on format.  I
tend to prefer long timelines and a large percentage
going from one round to another.  I also realize that
there will be a large overlap with the Zertz+11
tournament and don't want to negatively affect it (of
course the most extreme suggestion would be to wait
until it is finished but I thought that might take
quite a while).

Message me with any thoughts, comments, interest.

Thanks,

Lyman