[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Whoops.  June kinda snuck up on me and it is time for "L" games.  Please
send me challenges for lowgravity, looptrax, and loa (lines of action).
I am actually quite interested in loa.  I first found it in Sid
Sackson's book "Gamut of Games" and I am surprised I have not tried it
before.  Single games or pairs are welcome.

lowgravity challenge <you> eholzman and/or vice versa
loa challenge eholzman <you> and/or vice versa
looptrax challenge <you> eholzman and/or vice versa